How to Make a Holiday Wreath with Scratch Tickets
- 1 Medium Paper Plate
- 1 Small Paper Plate
- 8”x10” Sheet of Cardboard
- 15 - $1 Tickets
- 6 - $2 Tickets
- 6 - $3 Tickets
- Centerpiece Supplies (Glitter Balls, Wrapping Paper, Bells, Holiday Greenery, Gift Bows, etc.)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Roughly 4” Cup or Bowl
- Scissors or Utility Knife
- Pen or Pencil
- Single Hole Punch
- Using cup or bowl, trace two 4" circles on the sheet of cardboard.
- Cut out the cardboard circles and set aside.
- Punch two holes (roughly 2” apart) through the rim of the medium paper plate.
- Fish a piece of ribbon through the holes in the medium plate. Make a small loop and tie it in a bow. This is what you will use to hang the wreath.
- Set the medium plate face down and apply a small dab of hot glue to the center.
- Attach the small plate face up centered on top of the medium plate.
- Apply a small dab of hot glue to the center of the small plate and attach one of the 4” cardboard circles to the center.
- Slide $3 and $2 tickets in between the medium and small plates in a clockwise fashion all the way around.
- Slide each $1 ticket under the 4” cardboard circle in a clockwise fashion all the way around. Set wreath aside.
- Using the second 4” cardboard circle, create the centerpiece by hot gluing your choice of decor to cardboard until fully covered.
- Apply the centerpiece to wreath by hot gluing the two cardboard circles together. Hang wreath and enjoy!
Looking for other fun ways to give Lottery tickets as gifts during the holiday season? Check out this blog post for ideas!